Thursday, June 2, 2016

06.02.2016 - Pre-Order Samantha Newark's latest album HOLOGRAM!


Pre-order 'Hologram' & get access to exclusive behind-the-scenes content, limited edition merchandise, and more! CLICK HERE to Pre-Order the new album!

Here is a note from Samantha Newark herself:

Hey everyone!
I’m so excited to be embarking on creating my brand new album “HOLOGRAM” with PledgeMusic! Some of you may know me as the voice of Jem and Jerrica from the hit 80’s cartoon series “Jem and The Holograms”.

I’m thrilled to name my 3rd solo release “Hologram” as a love letter to the fans who have been beyond wonderful and supportive and have been on this journey with me for so many years. So excited to share this Dance Pop record with lot’s of new awesome people!

You guys can be a part of the making of Hologram, and by pre-ordering through Pledge, you will gain access to exclusive updates, bonus content, behind the scenes video clips, and much, much more!

I can’t wait to go on this journey with you.

You have my heart, thanks for being truly outrageous!!
Love
 Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment